Club news

THE FINANCIAL REPORTS 2013 (II)

22 Nov 2013
Deportivo presented on Thursday the financial reports that correspond to the present season. In this chapter the analysis of the budget. The budget for the season 2013/14 is for €23.13 million, just like the project presented in September.

At the end of September the club presented the project of the budget for the present season. On Thursday Deportivo presented the budget that will be presented to the shareholders and it’s the same, at least in terms of the incomes. The amount of the expected incomes is €23.13 million. The main inquiry is that the report presents €7 million as extraordinary incomes; this means the 30% of the global amount. This money is coming from the relegation assurance that was pending to be collected by the club.

The budget also reports €2.5 million for the transfer of players, which in big part should be the transfer of Bruno Gama. The rest of incomes are the normal ones at Deportivo. The club expects to collect €3.75 million (16% of the total income) as part of the TV contract at Segunda Divisiσn, €3.9 million (16.86%) for the membership of the socios, plus €3 million (12.97%) for publicity.

Meanwhile, the club expects to collect €1.4 million (6.05%) for the ticket sells in the league matches. The income generated in the Copa Del Rey games is only estimated in €30,000 million (0.13%) plus €300,000 million (1.3%) for the Teresa Herrera and other friendly matches.

Evolution of the budget at Deportivo:

Season

Amount

Season

Amount

1988/1989

€1.63 million

2001/2002

€74.98 million

1989/1990

€1.87 million

2002/2003

€83.16 million

1990/1991

€2.70 million

2003/2004

€86.40 million

1991/1992

€5.24 million

2004/2005

€82.26 million

1992/1993

€7.88 million

2005/2006

€77.10 million

1993/1994

€10.70 million

2006/2007

€71.10 million

1994/1995

€11.39 million

2007/2008

€65.00 million

1995/1996

€14.33 million

2008/2009

€59.83 million

1996/1997

€23.66 million

2009/2010

€55.81 million

1997/1998

€29.93 million

2010/2011

€52.85 million

1998/1999

€33.54 million

2011/2012

€42.95 million

1999/2000

€39.00 million

2012/2013

€39.88 million

2000/2001

€59.77 million

2013/2014

€23.13 million

The difference with the project presented in September is that the amount of the expected expenses is now €18.03 million compared to the €16.63 million of the project. It means the club is planning to use the 78% of the incomes, leaving the 22% to pay the debt –the proposed plan prepared by the club is to use the 20% of the yearly incomes to pay the debt- The board of directors expects to pay €3.6 million in this regard during the present season.

As always the main cost are the players, the budget list the expenses in this regard and the global amount is €10.4 million (58% of the total). The maintenance of the club costs €4.58 million (25.4%) and the expenses to compete at Segunda and Copa Del Rey are €1.27 million (7.05%).

ARCHIVE NEWS NOV/13

ZAPPING

Related news

THE FINANCIAL REPORTS 2013 (I)


Back to Club news